The Transition Solutions Symposium is inviting players from Canada’s renewable energy industry to enhance their knowledge and discuss concrete solutions to four major challenges faced by the industry.
In an effort to identify current issues pertaining to renewable energy deployment in the context of the energy transition, Nergica has communicated with over a dozen key industry players over the past few months, including:
- Mark Zacharias, Clean Energy Canada
- Carole Barbeau, Hatch
- Pierre-Olivier Pineau, Chair in Energy Sector Management, HEC Montréal
- Johanne Whitmore, Chair in Energy Sector Management, HEC Montréal
- Thomas Levy, Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Marcel Boyer, Université de Montréal
- Hugo Séguin, Copticom
- Michael Ross, Yukon Research Centre, Yukon College
- Phil McKay, Canadian Renewable Energy Association
- Nicholas Gall, Canadian Renewable Energy Association
- Jean-François Nolet, formerly of the Canadian Renewable Energy Association
- Ralph Torrie, Torrie Smith Associates
- Jason Dion, Canadian Institute for Climate Choices
The themes of the program have been selected based on this exclusive consultation.